Telehealth Brings Healthcare to Tom Bean ISD
A Telehealth consult will consist of:
- Contacting the parent with appointment information and invited to participate, not necessary
- The school nurse and pediatrician will conduct the exam by using a computer and video technology.
- Treating conditions such as fevers, ear aches, pinkeye, rashes or skin irritations, coughs and colds
- The pediatrician will call in a prescription to the chosen pharmacy, if necessary.
- An After-Visit Summary will be provided to the parent.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Nurse Tiffany Yale at 903-546-6333